Thursday, December 08, 2005

Shout outs

I would like to thank Abs, Efua (Maifren), Angela and all the others who thought I was local (I am not bush ohhhhhhhh) enough to start a blogspot. We were hanging out one night and I kept saying things like kai, chineke, ottolegge, aboaa kokontibaa, etc. Also, I knew most of the latest hip life and slang terms and they were like you dis girl you are too local, you should start a blogspot and share your foolishness...I mean knowledge. That is how it all started. So shouts to my Ghana, Ghanacat and other African peeps! Agro na so (the game has started).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Goes to Show even being bush can be recognized. You can take the ^!&&@ out the hood but you cant take the ghetto out a ^!&&@, for example
http://www.killsometime.com/video/video.asp?ID=365

Anonymous said...

Where is the shout out to your Indian peeps? I think you need to start a Ghanaian matrimonial site ...get your resume ready and start posting potential prospects. As my Indian peeps would say "biodata" please!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...