Sunday, October 30, 2011

Racism in Ghana...Errrrrrm, My Pipu Tell Me This Is Not True!!!

When it's coming, it's doing...

WHITES ONLY CLUB IN GHANA

I am actually going to reserve my rant until I confirm from my peeps living in Ghana that this is true.  Charley if this is true we better get to action to stop this nonsense!  Not that I would be surprised because certain groups in Ghana have long acted as if they are superior because of skin color. Can you imagine?!?!?

Here is the link: Oya Check This Link

My pipu, the vim we use for other things better be applied to bringing this mess to light and putting a stop to this ASAP!

Mtcheeeeeeeeew


© 2011 Akua B.G.

2 comments:

AIDgirl said...

I really hope not oh.....I thought we wouldn't live to see this type of nonsense as in, why did our ancestors fight then haba! If dis be legit make we go "occupy wallstreet"on this matter before it's too late abeg my peeps.

ahoofe said...

AIDgirl, I hope not ohhhh...otherwise na Occupy Makola for reals!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...