Thursday, January 28, 2010

Half Time...Ghana Blackstars vs. Naija Super Eagles: 1-0

My pipu:

Today, Ghana is playing our biggest rival...the Omo Naijas in the 2010 African Cup of Nations.  As I type, it is half time and the Ghana Blackstars have scored one goal on the Naija Super Chickens Eagles.   Blackstars, abegi hurry up and scatter the whole thing so that we can make our soup with neat fufu...I hear Eagle meat tastes like chicken (animal rights people, abeg no kill me ohhh).  I will be back at the end of the game...hopefully with my pot on the stove!!!

The link below may be premature but hey we are ride or die fans so we go sing Oh seeeeeeeeey yeahhhh!!





***UPDATED***

We  don scatter the place ohhh...congratulations to the GHANA BLACKSTARS!!!  Ghana 1, Naija 0.  Check the story here.


© 2009 Akua B.G.

2 comments:

Nubian News Network said...

Yen Kasa,

We just wanted to avail our site (www.nubiannewsnetwork.com) to you as a valuable resource that allows you to keep up with Ghana political news, sports, entertainment, etc.

Oh and congratulations on the win!

Yen Kasa (Let's Talk) said...

Thanks, I will definitely check you out. Thanks for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...