Wednesday, November 22, 2006

And so what?

Eyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, I know you people have been insulting me for not blogging in a long time. Well, I will take the typical Ghanaian/African stance that we often take when peeps insult you or point out a mistake:
"And so what, is it you that brought me to America?"
"Is it you that pays my school fees?"
"Is it by force?"
"Is it you that taught me how to start a blogging account?"
"Is it you that showed me how to type?"
"Can you beat me?"
"Am I afraid of you?"
"I know my rights ohhhh!!!"
"Is it because I am African that you think you can talk to me anyhow?"
"My friend, I will not take this your nonsense"
"My friend, find your way"
"My friend stay in your lane and let me stay in mine"
"Who born you by mistake?"
"Go a you"
"Look at your mouth like, "why haven't you been blogging!"
"My friend, in case you have not heard I have been very busy, in fact you are even lucky I have time to talk to you"

...Last but not least...Jai mi life ma mi. Mbuasem
:)

LOL...in all seriousness, I will try to be more "on the ball." Forgive me ohhhh and add your own wonderful Ghanain insults.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...